Drugs Sucks Customer Reviews and Feedback
A drug is any substance that causes a change in an organism's physiology or psychology when consumed. Drugs are typically distinguished from food and substances that provide nutritional support. Consumption of drugs can be via inhalation, injection, smoking, ingestion, absorption via a patch on the skin, or dissolution under the tongue.
MAGNETIC listed 11 reasons why drinking & drugs suck,
1. YOU DO FUCKED UP SHIT ON DRUGS When you’re high or drunk, you don’t have the same boundaries and self-control that you would when you’re sober. Playing grab-ass with your friend’s girl while he’s checking out David Guetta's set might sound like a great idea at the time, but we can almost guarantee it won’t be tomorrow and sexual assault is illegal. PS: drugs are the reason your friend thinks Guetta’s set is a good idea in the first place.
2. They Are Illegal Like it or not, drugs are illegal (yes, alcohol isn’t, but being drunk in public is - go figure). Getting busted with them will get you thrown out of the festival if you’re lucky. You’ll get arrested if you're not so lucky. Depending on how much you’re caught with and what you were doing at the time, you could get charged with "possession with intent to sale"- not exactly a resume builder. This adds a whole other level to the “life-changing festival experience.”
3. MUSICAL FESTIVALS ARE NOW POLICE STATES Who wants to get high and drunk around a bunch of cops and narcs? Buzzkill big time.
4. YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TAKING Especially if you’re buying drugs from strangers. Recent law enforcement crackdowns have made precursor compounds harder to come by for illicit drug manufacturers - bottom line, unadulterated substances are hard to find - no matter what your dealer says. Think about what you’re taking and then ask yourself, would “smoking bath salts” or “rolling on methylene for the first time!” make good status updates on Facebook? Probably not.
5. YOU FORGET SHIT You just spent the equivalent of a luxury car payment to see all of your favorite DJs- you probably want to remember a set or two. You also would probably like to remember other things like where you left your $800 iPhone, why you had sex in a porta-potty (also with whom), and where your hotel room is. And if you weren’t drunk or on drugs do you think any of these would be a problem in the first place? Exactly.
6. DRUGS ARE SELFISH Those that are high are in their own world, not really giving a fuck. Ever try to talk to an a-hole in a k-hole? It’s no fun. Don’t believe us? Listen to the first half-hour of the Hot Natured Essential Mix and you’ll see what we mean. Generally speaking, when you’re fucked up you become more concerned about your own trip then you are about those around you. Unless you’re trying to get laid or one of those weird gloving motherfuckers…
7. DRUGS ARE EXPENSIVE You’ve already dropped a few hundred dollars on a ticket. Do you really want to spend another couple hundred or so on booze or whatever else? Plus, there are never enough bartenders - did you spend all that coin to wait in line, bro? And if you’re trying to score drugs at a festival or club, you’re going to pay a grip more to do what we talked about on number 4 above. No thanks.
8. YOU MAKE BAD DECISIONS WHEN YOU’RE WASTED How many times have you woken up after a night of partying and thought – “I’m really proud of the decisions I made after I bought that bag of coke”? Think about it, most of your biggest regrets were probably on nights when you were fucked up. From D.U.I.’s to S.T.D.S- they all mean you’re S.O.L…, And that’s not very P.L.U.R.
9. Drugs Affect You In Ways you don’t realize You may think you can just sleep it off and be fine when you wake up, but you're really not. Your brain chemicals are out of balance, your liver is maxed out, you’re dehydrated, etc. All of these factors change your physical and mental processes. Whatever you’re using, it takes a few days to recover and get back to normal. And the negative effects are cumulative, building up along with your tolerance levels. And that comedown - ever see how cranky stoners get when they haven’t smoked? Well, that's you coming off of anything.
10. THE HANGOVER Speaking of comedowns, let’s talk about those hangovers. I don’t know about you, but I feel just magical waking up at three in the afternoon after a late night. I get up and get shit done! I may only have three hours of daylight left to hit the gym, catch up on work (because I called out sick), and run errands, but I’m going to handle! Yeah right. I’m probably just going to order a pizza and watch To Catch Predator re-runs until I go back to bed. At least homeboys’ lives on that show make me feel better about mine at the moment.
11. SERIOUS SHIT- PEOPLE ARE DYING The tragedy is the culture of excess, so often promoted in our society, can glamorize substance abuse. Sometimes, it really feels like we are being encouraged to be fucked up all the time. A lot of people can see through the bullshit and control themselves - kudos to them. Others have not been so fortunate, seeing drinking and drug use lead to their death. Let’s work together to encourage one another to make better decisions as responsible members of the EDM community.
Supervisor (Current Employee) says"● Work-life balance"
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) says"There truly are few companies that care less about their people. It is a very Us vs, Them mentality between management and the work force. Nepotism is the key to success there."
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) says"Left this company due to conflicting schedule and Unable to reach agreement on pay. I was with this company for a decent amount of time and had a lot of responsibility-"
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) says"Most of the people don't work. The mouth's on some of the employee are awful. Management does nothing to hold employee accountable for things they do worry. Some employee's think they run the department's they work in."
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) says"I have worked with this company for 10+years. I would never recommend it to anyone. There are so many cliques, management does not stand up for their employees. The benefits are absolutely terrible as well. Cons: Everything"
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee) says"Never been treated so badly in a job until I worked at Kinney Drug Store in whitesboro ny the management and shift supervisors were very mean to me at all times if i worked 4 or 5 hour shifts I would not get my break and if I did i would only get a 10 minute break which by state law is 15 minute break Cons: Bad company to work for"
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) says"granted you work four days on and three off i was soar from the bottom of my feet to my hips day in and day out there are no windows in this facility I would not recommend this job to anybody standing ten hours a day on concrete in a dingy warehouse Cons: everything"
Sales Associate (Former Employee) says"A lot of customers are very disrespecful with the clerks if they don’t get what they want and management allows it all the time. Pay raise is a joke if you are not with the Store Manager’s “click group”. They tell you to follow the rules but at the same time they break them. You have no chance to advance inside the company and you don’t have any benefits from them at all. Management will give more hrs to the “favorite employees” and the rest will get less than 25 hrs a week. Never appreciated for your hard work. Cons: Pay, breaks, Managament"
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) says"This used to be a good company to work for. Company need to care more for employees. Very poor wages compared to the amount of stress and work, would not recommend Cons: Short breaks, close to minimum wage, poor work culture"
Third Party Clerk (Former Employee) says"they treat their employees very poor, expect them to do the work of multiple people with the pay of one person. if you are not "in" with the boss or the supervisor then you get the lowest jobs and poor reviews."
Cashier (Former Employee) says"i've worked for them for two years. i'm telling you right now DONT do it. I was stuck with this job because I was going to school. Management is terrible, they don't care about anyone but themselves. I was told I was given a raise and never received it. The particular store I worked for was riddled with rude costumes and people who steal because management was too lazy to handle the stealing and the company has no interest in protecting their employees. Even was being stalked by a particular customer and nothing was handled on the corporate end. Customers can cuss you out and verbally abuse you, don't expect any action to be taken. Don't expect to be respected by anyone there, don't expect good work hours, good pay or benefits until they see you fit."
Pharmcy cashier ( even though i have a cpht ) says"There was nothing but co-workers talking trash about each other. The pharmacist would not do anything when their was problems. They lie. They will not give you full time hours. This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. Cons: If you accept a job in trumansburg, ny. You will understand my review very quickly."
Pharmacy (Former Employee) says"This is a terrible place to work. I have never worked in an environment where grown people are so nasty. They literally will stand around talking (saying terrible things) about a co worker right after the person leaves while the boss is listening to the whole thing. They do not keep the place clean. the bathrooms are disgusting. Cons: You will never ever be given full time."
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) says"Worst job I’ve ever hand hands down. Everyone only cares about themselves, when you speak up and say what you want out of the job they don’t really care."
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) says"Absolutely a terrible company to work for honestly. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. I have seen people quit from being bullied to being fired over CENTS. You’re just an employee number here, you are not a person and you have no worth. It’s literally a horrible place to work for. Absolutely toxic. You are miserable every time you walk into the doors until an hour after you leave because it just lingers with you. Cons: Everything"
PTCB Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) says"They are all about pushing more and more on the workers but not giving them a decent raise. The big guys that sit in the office get the money. The actual workers who help the customers get nothing."
Supervisor (Current Employee) says"I have worked for this company almost 8 years! Never received any recognition for the hard work I have put in! Way under paid ! not enough training now when you start"
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) says"I worked for Kinney’s for four years. Two years full time and 2 years part time. The company itself I have seen slowly derailing. They pay there associates and pharmacy techs so poorly that people working at fast paced food companies are making more for no job experience or in high school. They hardly hire a full time spot because they don’t want to pay the benefits! I worked at the pharmacy plant in Gouverneur and they treated the good employees like garage and overworked them to make up for the ones that don’t work! Wouldn’t give you differential pay for weekends or holiday. Only good thing about that place is they give you a 100 dollar Christmas gift card but ask tons of people I’m sure they would tell you they would rather have a full time position with benefits and bonuses when they reach weekly goals. You do not get a good job like you should if you do great. They hire younger people whom don’t care about the liability that comes with handling medications. Also they don’t give you any type of incentive to work because there is no climbing at all in that company if you are a pharmacy tech. If you get certified you get a whole 50 cents more an hour but if you get certified for a hospital you can make about 4.00 dollars more an hour. I have worked in patient pharmacy at a hospital and a retail pharmacy they aren’t that much different except in a hospital you are making compounds and dispensing meds! Maybe you will get people to work harder for you Kinney Drugs if you treat them like human beings and give them an incentive like bonuses if you meet a quota and holiday and Cons: Way more than you know. !"
Pharmacy Clerk (Current Employee) says"I enjoy my coworkers and the way we work together. We all fill prescriptions, input information for prescriptions and patients into the computer via a specific program. I have learned a lot about customer service and being able to provide them with products they require. I have also learned a lot about inventory, such as ordering and returning products."
Laborer (Former Employee) says"Get there be welcomed by two really good guys i worked with, was quite the learning experience, management never straight forward, co workers for the most part were decent, the hardest part of the job was being lied to by management, most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the two gentlemen i worked with in the morning and getting to work with them for 8 hours. The hardest part of the job would mostly be being lied to when you are working as hard as you can, and going along with everything that is going on around you. Cons: Hypocritical, and disrespectful"
Nick says"Useful site for information but slow at reviewing reviews or simply not making them live. I have reviewed multiple treatments on their site and only a few got made public which idk why because they dont contain swearing or anything? i would say thats the only bad side, slow speeds for reviews posted being made live."
Tank You Very Much says"RT @RonaldJWaldron: @DrShayPhD Know what he did when a black woman in charge of his charity funds stole money from it for drugs? He paid fo…"
Thor????⚕️ says"RT @RossSean177: Ok so your life sucks. Perhaps get some therapy. You don’t need to disparage ALL black men cause your dad and grand had is…"
Zachary Cwikla says"It sucks wasting years of your life with drugs and then battling your way from the bottom up to make something of y… https://t.co/6ytzAOUZUW"
Ronald J. Waldron❌ says"@DrShayPhD Know what he did when a black woman in charge of his charity funds stole money from it for drugs? He pai… https://t.co/L5bFMo8nGn"
In The News
WDAF FOX4 Kansas City reports"‘Drugs and violence are hurting all of us’: KC man pleads guilty to murder"
SW News Media reports"Man charged with third-degree murder for role in drug-related death in Shakopee"
The New York Times reports"‘Watch List’ Review: A Mother Is Forced to Fight in Duterte’s Drug War"
TribLIVE reports"Lower Burrell woman sentenced to 5 years in prison after pleading guilty to federal drug charge"